First I covered the wooden frame with Tim Holtz gathered twigs distress ink. Next I cut out the individual pictures from the 12x12 valentine sheet of Tim Holtz paper stash and arranged them on the frame. Once happy with the placement, I cut them down to size where required, used distress ink round the edges and clued them in place using the Claudine Hellmuth multi-medium gloss, which I now use for almost everything. Once everything had dried, I sprayed Tattered Angels glimmer mist in marshmallow and black cherry in the bottom right hand corner then once dry, added Ranger distress crackle paint rock candy over 4 of the pictures. Again once dry, I then pained every paper picture with the multi-medium. To finish the frame, I went round the outside edges and the aperture with my gold Ranger acrylic paint dabber.
For the middle of the frame, I made a kraft card stock background which I cut to match the aperture. I used brushed corduroy distress ink around the edge and stamped a Tim Holtz image down on side. I then went over the stamped image with a glaze pen. I spritzed the opposite side with the glimmer mists. Next I created a flower using the Tim Holtz tatter florals die and kraft glassine paper using a tutorial in the July Craft Stamper magazine. As in the article I brushed distress ink over the crumpled flower parts, spritzed with glimmer mist and attached the whole thing to the heart background using a brad. To finish the centre piece off I attached 3 pins and 2 clear beads.
Finally I stamped the 3 words using a Tim Holtz stamp on to a piece of kraft, covered the letters with the glaze pen, distressed the edges, layered onto another slightly larger piece of kraft and attached it to the bottom corner of the frame using double sided foam tape.