Followers

Friday 9 November 2012

I Love My Attitude

The Stamp Man November Challenge theme is 'Emboss it'. 

I created a tag using white card stock and the Tim Holtz tag die cut and then ran it through my Big Shot inside the Tim Holtz bricked texture fade to give my dry embossing effect.  I used barn door and gathered twigs distress inks and then spritz with Dylusions spray inks and water to give a grunge look.  I stamped a couple of Tim Holtz stamps lightly on the wall again to give a grunge look.  I stamped PaperArtsy splatter stamp in embossing ink, covered with black embossing powder and heated with my heat gun.  I went round a couple of arrows with a Sakura white gel pen and covered in glossy accents.  Next I stamped Stampotique Twinkie and coloured using distress inks applied with a water brush, once dry I covered with Tim Holtz rock candy distress crackle paint and attached to the tag with silicone glue.  For my sentiment I wrote 'I love my attitude' in the style of a graffiti tag and again coloured with distress inks and a water brush, I outlined the words with the white gel pen and stapled it to the tag with the Tim Holtz tiny attacher.  Finally I wrote a 'Twinkie woz here 2012' on the wall. 
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x