Followers

Sunday 30 November 2014

Advent Calendar

So after my inky crafty weekend last week I am well and truly hooked again. So much so that during the week I made an order with Papermaze so that I could finally make the Kaisercraft advent calendar (which I purchased about 3 years ago)! Needless to say I've enjoyed some of my weekend working on this project. 

I found a great tutorial on the Merly Impressions blog when I first bought the calendar, I found it again and read it through for any hints and tips that I needed to know. I used Adirondack espresso and gold acrylic paint dabbers, brushed corduroy distress ink, gathered twigs distress stain, My Minds Eye Joyful papers and embellishments, plus twine, gems, pins, tissue paper and glossy accents.

Unfortunately I've finished the project after dark so the photos aren't as good as they could be.




I am so pleased with how it's turned out and I know we're going to enjoy using it for years to come. Now to fill it with a mixture of Lindor balls ready for the morning.

Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x