Followers

Sunday 29 April 2012

Sorry You're Leaving

Today I spent a very enjoyable time with crafting friends at Belstead House.  Unfortunately I can't locate my challenge piece which was to be altered (a wooden plague set by Jacqui), so instead I did my own thing and made a 'Sorry you're leaving' card for someone in my office who finishes at the end of this week.  Normally I wouldn't post anything on my blog prior to the challenge date or handing over the project but I know the recipient doesn't use social networking so think it's safe in this instance.
As with most of the cards I make for work, I used an A4 card as my base and then used cream, brown and Kraft card stock plus some Stampin'Up papers.  I created the sentiment background using a Spellbinders labels die and used the Tim Holtz tattered florals and swirl dies for the embellishment.  I also used glossy accents, crackle glaze and gems.  Finally I added a swirl stamp to the edges of the sentiment.

Sometimes I'm not very pleased with the photos I take and this is one of those instances as it doesn't show the warmth of colours very well but you get the idea. 
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x