The May Bramford Crop Challenge was set by Janet and consisted of a 3-d paper mache letter. We each received our initial and I chose to alter my own although some of the girls decided to swap and alter each others shape. I started the challenge almost immediately but after cutting the paper out didn't get a chance to finish it until today, hence this blog post is very late as is the challenge itself.
First I covered each surface of the letter with Basic Grey basics paper, distressing the edges before fixing in place with glossy accents. For the front of the 'T' I wrapped 2 different sized bands of ribbon, the smaller through a buckle round the trunk, I then placed some pearl bead swirls all over the surface and finally attached 3 tiny butterflies which were punched out of corrugated cardboard using a Martha Stewart punch.
For the top I pierced a Tim Holtz memo pin through the shape and attached 2 larger punched butterflies with glossy accents, below this I placed 3 small flowers which I inked in brown. I also placed 3 clear beads close by. I then used small letters on a piece of brown card stock to create my name plate, covered it with Glossy accents and again adhered to the letter with more glossy accents.