I started by removing the glossy pages leaving just the paper book and then cut paper from the Basic Grey basics manilla paper stack to size and once glued in place I covered each pair of pages with different Dylusions ink sprays before dropping and spritzing water on to them. Once each page was stamped and highlights added in black and Sakura white gel pens I covered them with Claudine Hellmuth matte multi-medium to make the book durable.
For the front cover I used a selection of stamps from Tim Holtz.
Page 3 and 4 contains my favourite background stamps PaperArtsy mini 56 cup stains and 57 ink splats plus Prima brick wall, and Kaisercraft bubble wrap. I have also used a creative expression chicken wire stencil on this page.