Followers

Wednesday 29 May 2013

Butterfly Dreams

Finally the 'Jade' products I ordered arrived today, so this evening I have spent time in my craft room creating my entry for this month's challenge over at Bombshell Stamps (nothing like last minute)!  I received the Butterfly Dreams set this month and knew that I wanted to use these but Ms. May really did challenge me as she set a colour (grey, jade, gold, silver, white) and a texture (dry embossing, scrolls, scallops, satin ribbon, metallic glitter etc.) theme.  Now I had nothing 'jade' in my craft stash except for a couple of hat pins so in the end I purchased a pot of Cosmic Shimmer ultra thick embossing crystals and a Copic marker to use on my project, I tried for a sheet of Bazzill card stock too but it was out of stock in the end.

So apart from the Bombshell Stamps, Copic pen, Cosmic Shimmer embossing crystals and the hat pins, I used the Tim Holtz tag and flourish dies, Cuttlebug divine swirl embossing folder, silver gems, Angelina fibres, white and gold card stock, brown, silver and gold ink, Sakura gold shimmer gel pen, a grey promarker pen, Tim Holtz rock candy distress crackle paint, Tim Holtz crinkle ribbon, Tim Holtz embossing ink, a gold wax pellet, gold and silver ribbon and double sided foam.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

4 comments:

  1. Terrific tag Tracey and nice bright colours for this very dull day.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tracy I love this tag the texture is Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag! I love the embossing you did on this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x