Followers

Saturday 13 October 2012

The Wonders of the Natural World

Today I am submitting a tag to the following October Challenges:
The Artistic Stamper Creative Team The Natural World
The Stamp Man Butterflies, Birds and Bees

I started with the Tim Holtz tag die and white card stock which I covered with strips of masking tape before spritzing with Dylusions ink sprays.  As some of the strips started to curl when drying, I covered the whole background with Claudine Hellmuth matt multi-medium.  Once dry I used stamps by Inkadinkado and Tim Holtz to create my background.  I coloured the butterflies and bees with Tim Holtz distress inks using my water brush and then used a white gel pen to outline the main images.  I added Ranger stardust stickles on the bee wings and covered all of the creatures with Ranger glossy accents.  I attached the tag to a piece of black card stock and cut it to shape to bring out the black ink.  I wrote my sentiment on pieces of inked card stock, attached to black card stock, covered with Ranger crackle paint - rock candy and added the pieces to the tag using double sided foam.  Finally I threaded black and yellow ribbon through the tag hole.
Thanks for Looking!
Tracey x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag, but especailly the flight of butterlies is amazing! Your greeting really stands out with the dimension and color. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super tag, the background colours are gorgeous. Looks like this was fun to make..have a great weekend.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Tracey, I like what you've done over the past couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Tag Tracey,love your colours
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing at The Artistic Stamper this month with your wonderful tag. The colours really zing ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous tag. I love the way you were able to include birds, bees and butterflies in such a clever way. Thanks for playing along with The Stamp Man challenge this month.
    Siobhan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x