Followers

Wednesday 6 February 2013

A set of 3 ATCs

The challenge for week 45 over at Out of a hat creations is 'A set of 3 ATCs', but read a little further and it also has to include the colours black, red, white and green.  ATCs aren't something I normally do (no idea why) but I have purchased the Docrafts Chronology range this week so my theme was set.

I started by cutting the 3 pieces of white card stock 2.5 by 3.5 and stamped 3 different Chronology backgrounds (1 was the free stamp on the latest Docrafts Creativity magazine).  Next I coloured my ATCs using Tim Holtz barn door and mowed lawn distress inks and then edged with black soot and then with the Ranger adirondack black acrylic paint dabber.  I then spritzed the pieces with water and then Tattered Angels marshmallow glimmer mist and used my black and white pens to draw lines round the edge.  I die cut the Chronology cogs and again inked with black soot and the acrylic paint, I covered some cogs with Tim Holtz rock candy crackle paint.  I covered the binoculars lenses with glossy accents and attached the cogs, 3 gems and an appropriate word from the Tim Holtz chitchat stickers to each ATC.

Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

5 comments:

  1. Tracey, these are amazing, the stamping is awesome and the colours are brilliant. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic work on these Atcs Tracey and I love your new stamps. So good to have you join us again at the Hatters for this challenge

    Love Chrissie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy glad you made it with this fab ATC love the stamping and how you have added the bits and bobs. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab,love the colours and stamps, really great trace x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab set of ATC'S Tracey,love the stamps.
    Thanks for joining us at Out of a Hat
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x