Followers

Thursday 14 February 2013

Love, Love Me Do

Today is Valentine's Day and I'm posting an appropriate love themed tag for the following blog challenges:
Sparkle and glitter with Rick #9 'Hugs and Kisses Hearts'
Tando Creative 'Love, Love me do'

I started with the Tim Holtz tag die cut and stamped the Stampotique hanging hearts as the background.  I inked the tag with Tim Holtz barn door distress ink and highlighted the hearts with Letraset promarkers.  I spritzed the tag with Tattered Angels marshmallow glimmer mist and added 3 glass beads down the side of the tag and wrapped bakers twine around the middle before backing the tag onto black card stock cut just larger to provide an outline.  For the image I used one of the free digi stamp designs from Rick St Dennis and coloured the printed image using promarkers, I cut out and attached to the tag with double sided foam.  For the 2 sentiments I used stamps and punches from Stampin'Up.  Finally I added black ribbon to finish.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

4 comments:

  1. Lovely valentine tag! The hanging hearts make a cool background!Thank you for joining us at Sparkle and Glitter for the Hugs and Hearts challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Tag, i like this image. Thank you for playing with us at Sparkle and Glitter with Rick St. Dennis Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Nataliya

    ReplyDelete
  3. A terrific tag Tracey with a touch of mystery I think. The image is gorgeous-must go and investigate.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pretty tag Tracey - thank you for entering it into the Tando challenge - good luck in the draw xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x