Followers

Thursday 18 April 2013

Monochromatic Tag

As those of you who follow my blog will know I love creating tags and participating in the challenges over at Bombshell Stamps, they have such a great style and I am lucky enough to own quite a few sets now.  Miss April's challenge is right up my street and asks us to create a 'Monochromatic Tag featuring Bombshell stamps' and I have decided to use my latest set called 'Panther Tattoo' along with black and white.

I started by die cutting a Tim Holtz tag in white card stock and then inking the edges with Tim Holtz black soot distress ink and adding 2 rows of faux stitching with a black pen.  I created a background using some of the smaller stamps in the set and then I cut a black tag just larger than the first and attached the two using double sided foam.  Next I stamped the panther onto a piece of white card stock, cut out, added to the tag using again with double sided foam and then covered with Tim Holtz rock candy distress crackle paint.  To finish I added black and white ribbons to the tag.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

3 comments:

  1. A really cool monochromatic tag ! Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Tracey. I love tattoo designs

    Have agreat weekend

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! I love the icon stamps you used on the base of the tag with it! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x