Followers

Sunday 9 June 2013

A third workshop with Hels

Yesterday I attended my third workshop with Hels Sheridan at Birds In The Barn and as always we had a fantastic time crafting, chatting and learning new techniques. The project was called 'The Curio Shelf'.

We used Studio490 art parts and stamps plus Tim Holts distress inks, stains grunge paper, swivel clasps, film strip ribbon and die cuts. We also used treasure gold and a number of small embellishments. I just need to find my seed beads to go in the bottle.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

3 comments:

  1. Great hanging Tracey and so pleased you enjoyed the day with Hels

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this project! It's gorgeous! I am soooo jealous you got to spend a day with Hels. Lol. One day I will too, hopefully.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x