Followers

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Tickets please...

Today's post is my entry to the current challenge at Out of a hat Creations #63 'Tickets Please', now I love to travel so wanted to incorporate this in my project but without making it look like a travel piece. Due to being a bit last minute recently, this is my third blog post using the iPhone blogger app, I really must look at my blog on a pc to check how they are appearing full size.

I used cardboard and twine to make a hanging plus the Stampin'Up top note die, stamps by Papermania, PaperArtsy and Tim Holtz, brown distress inks, glossy accents, rock candy crackle distress paint, picket fence distress marker, film strip ribbon and clear gems.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful piece Tracey with lots of interest and the half hidden tickets look terrific.

    Always great to have you join in at the Hatters

    Love Chrissie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ticket hanging Tracey
    thanks for joining us at OOAH
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely hanging with lots of layers and texture

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tracey gorgeous hanging and in my fav vintage style to love it. The app looks good work to. Thanks for joining us at OOAH. Hugs Sandra X

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh I love this a lot...fabulous imagery and textures - brilliant!... Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x