Followers

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Button Wrist Corsage

After suggesting making the button bouquet for my Sister's Wedding, I also suggested making a button wrist corsage for the 3 Bridesmaids (including myself) and my Sister.  Again my Sister loved the idea and it meant that she could keep the button bouquet theme even when she wasn't carrying her bouquet during the reception.

I sourced 4 pearl corsage bracelets online and then designed the corsage in a similar style to some of the bouquet stems using one of the large flower buttons as the main feature.  I also used felt, angel hair, crochet flowers, small buttons, pearls and wire.  Apart from the felt everything else featured in the bouquet.  I'm pleased to say that my Sister was also pleased with how these turned out.

Typically I forgot to get a photo taken of just the four of us together on the day showing our wrist corsages but here is a photo my Sister and one of my Nieces wearing theirs.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x