Followers

Saturday 14 September 2013

Finnabair workshop 4: Prima Goes Inky - Part II

Sadly the Sunday afternoon session was our final workshop with Anna and it was all about creating beautiful pages for the journal we made in the morning workshop. Again, plenty of helpful guidance was on hand from Anna.
I managed to complete the first double page layout and again used an adopted ancestor for the project but I hope to swap the photo out when I get time to revisit my projects.
We started the second set of pages in class which uses a different style and managed to complete the background, but as they are not finished the photos will follow. Due to time constraints we were shown how to create the final style of layout ready for us to create our own pages at home and I'm particularly looking forward to trying this one myself so watch this space as the saying goes.

I had an absolutely fantastic weekend learning a different creative style, using new products and discovering some great techniques. I have a couple of items on my crafty shopping list but not many and I enjoyed every single moment. I also had the chance to meet up with a couple of crafty Twitter friends and the opportunity to make new crafty friends and actually remembered to take photos of them too.
It was great to see how everyone ended up with something different when using the same products and I am really inspired to get back in my craft room just to play.

If you get the chance to take a Finnabair workshop I'd say jump at it, you definitely won't regret it and I look forward to the next time too...

Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x