Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Good Luck

Sadly one of our receptionists left work last Friday and I was asked to create the leaving card.  Now in order to get everyone in the Company to add their farewell wishes, the card needed to be A4 and I have to admit that I do find these size cards quite a challenge even though I've done a few in the past.

I covered the front of the card with a piece of textured card stock, just smaller that the card and then spritzed it with Tatter Angels marshmallow glimmer mist.  Next I cut 3 circles using the largest Spellbinder lacey circles nestabilities die.  I inked the inside of the die before removing it and then put it through my Big Shot inside the Cuttlebug floral fantasy embossing folder.  I used Stampin'up papers and dies from Sizzix and Cuttlebug to create the 3 leaves and 3 flowers which I scrunched and inked using Tim Holtz brushed corduroy distress ink. I added brads to the centre of each flower and attached to one of the circles.  I used Thickers glitter letters to add the sentiments to the other 2 circles.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey

1 comment:

  1. I bet she loved this card Tracey and will treasure it for years to come.I like the way that the circles look like awards.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x