Followers

Saturday 9 March 2013

I am perfect just the way I am

Last week I received happy mail from Art From The Heart containing the new set of Dylusions inks and the Prima mixed media doll 1, I couldn't wait to use these so set to work on a project straightaway.  The doll stamp comes with a background sheet in the shape of a large tag which is the perfect size (approx 4x9) to use for large projects.  I am entering my tag into The Artistic Stamper Creative Team March challenge which is 'Tags'.

I started by drawing round the tag and cutting it out before spritzing with all 6 of the new Dylusions inks and then spritzed with water to mix the inks slightly.  I then stamped a Prima background script text in black ink and edged the tag with Tim Holtz black soot distress ink.  I stamped the doll and coloured using Letraset Promarkers.  I added glossy accents to the shoes, dress and the hair band and once dry attached it to the tag using double sided foam.  I attached 2 pieces of twine down one side using the Tim Holtz tiny attacher.  I spritzed 6 Prima white paper flower embellishments, layered up and added a gem stone in the middle of each flower.  For the sentiment I stamped a Dylusions saying.  Finally I added 3 more gems, a ribbon and a ribbon bow.
Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

6 comments:

  1. Love the tag and the quote. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous tag. Love that doll stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag Tracey. So many things to admire about it.Your colouring on the doll is just terrific.

    Best wishes Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Tracey love the new colours
    Janet x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great tag..just perfect ;) Thanks for playing along at The Artistic Stamper this month.
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x