Followers

Thursday 26 November 2015

Advent Calendar (number 2)

So this time last year I made myself an advent calendar using the 12x12 Kaisercraft kit as the base. Since then I've received lots of comments and decided to make a second but this time for a friend!

Again I used espresso acrylic paint dabbers, brushed corduroy distress ink, gathered twigs distress stain, but this time I chose Graphic 45 'twas The Night Before Christmas papers. I then used twine, gems, pins, tissue paper and glossy accents.
Again I am really pleased with how it's turned out and my friend was absolutely thrilled when I gave it to her tonight.

Thanks for looking!
Tracey x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, it's much appreciated as I'd love to hear what you think of my creations! x